Featuring superior technical materials. Unique eVent membrane which is 100% waterproof, Primaloft® thermal insulation, Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle protection and Patented Knox Impact SPS.
Made from tough goat skin with a durable water repellent film, the waterproofing is enhanced by a new highly breathable and 100% waterproof insert from eVent.
This has been exclusively designed for Knox to ensure the fingers do not pull out when the glove is taken off – a frustration for so many riders.
The Zero 3 also features soft Knox Micro-Lock impact protection on the knuckle, wrist and Scaphoid Protection System.
• Goat skin shell construction with Durable Water Repellency
• eVent membrane – 100% Waterproof and highly breathable insert with stay-fix lining that ensures the glove lining does not pull out of the fingers.
• Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
• Primaloft Gold insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
• New soft Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle with tough fabric, floating knuckle giving ultimate comfort and protection.
• 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping for increased visibility in poor conditions.
• Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
• New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
• TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
• Micro-Lock padded cuff.
• Touch Screen technology on the thumb and first two fingers.
• Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
• Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.