RST Brixton Wax Textile Jacket
The Brixton wax jacket oozes cool but comes with CE level protection as standard.
Made from a heavy duty and robust HD wax cotton and reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar®, the quilted stitched detailing enhances the vintage feel of the jacket.
The jacket comes with CE Level 1 Hexa shoulder and elbow armour and a pocket for the back protector. Additionally, the jacket has a removable quilted thermal lining, to keep you warm whilst riding in cooler climates, and has ventilation points at the chest and rear of the jacket to support airflow in, through and out of the jacket for optimum comfort whilst riding.
The Brixton can be tailored to suit your body via the waist and cuff adjusters. These features along with the stretch panelling around the elbows offer great freedom of movement and a more relaxing ride.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1 Hexa
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1 Hexa
- Main Outer Material: HD Wax + DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon – Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Chest Vents
- Connection Zip: No
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustment: Cuff & Waist Adjusters